Monday 25 January 2010

LTDO Challenge


Now those of you that know me I hope you were sitting down when you saw this picture! If you know me a bit, you have probably noticed that I like to use lots of colour in my craft. If you know me lots and have been to my house and seen my bright orange dining room or my cerise pink bedroom, you will know that neutral just doesn't feature in my life! But whilst I was moochibng about the blogs the other day I came across the LTDO Challenge which this week is WHITE!!!!.
Well I was so inspired by what I had seen that I decided to bite the bullet and give it a go myself!
So this is the cover for a mini album of snow pictures that I am doing...(more about that another day cos it's a kind of challenge)

I have put both these pics in so you can see the details a bit better. I made some fabric paper that I covered the mountboard in and then added various chipboard letters, recovered and painted with glitter. The snowflakes are sissix die cut ones cut from various papers and then I just blinged it up a bit!
I quite enjoyed my first adventure into "non-colour"!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sam21ski said...

Hiya Tasha

Thanks for joining us this week over on Lotstodo with your fab album cover - love it

crafty creations said...

A great piece of artwork Tasha and white!!!!!

Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge again this week xx Hilda