Sunday 7 August 2011

Dear Diary...


Last year Jess was very upset that she no longer got a School Planner. So she had to buy herself a dull, boring diary and she asked me to decorate it for her which I did (with vintage nudes!) Well she needs a new one now so she presented me with her latest one and asked if I would "bling" it for her with 40's and 50's fashion.
Posted by Picasa

This is the finished result. I painted it with acrylic paint and then added images and text from the internet and magazines. It was all looking a bit staid unitl I added the two saucy girls on the spine! Then I added glitter paint on all the pink bits and once it was dry I covered it with stickyback plastic a la Blue Peter! Voila, one blinged diary! Now she said she would do mine in return...

3 comments:

craftytrog said...

Totally fabulous!!

salamanda said...

Love this - the saucy ladies made me lol

Sid said...

Great cover !!