Tuesday 9 August 2011

Art Journal Week 32

This week the prompt is "Sport, do you love/hate it? What sport would you like to try? Include some stamped rings/circles". Straight away I thought of the Olympic Rings so I painted my page white, (oo scary colour!)and stamped the rings using a milk bottle top. Once again I felt I had a lot to write so I just wrote it! I never really thought about it but I really only do watch the Olympics. I have to say the Winter Games are the best with some very exciting sports but I also enjoy some of the others. I will watch a bit of the last week of Wimbledon but these days I just don't have the time to spend on following it for the whole 2 weeks.
All that being said I am now running for the first time since I was about 6! I have run a mile every day for a month and now I am a bit fitter I am extending it and changing to every other day. Let's hope I can keep it up.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sid said...

Super page Tasha !!