Thursday 26 January 2012

Linda's Square

This one is the square Linda made me. The fat quarter I gave her was the green spot and she was going to make a piece with the flying geese pattern. However over the course of many discussions I have come to the conclusion that I am not all that keen on patchwork based on triangles....not keen on all the points for some reason! So Linda chose this design, Drunkard's Path, that she remembered I had seen in a book and liked! Hmmmm, wine bottles, Drunkard's Path; do I sense a theme here?



Just look what a fab match the fabric she used is with the fabric I used in my square and then decided to do the borders in!

Tomorrow the final shot of it all together....

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

That fabric for the border looks great Tash! I'm hoping to get some for mine at the weekend.