Tuesday 17 January 2012

Art Journal weeks 46 and 47

It's been a while but as I said I am determined to finish the projects I have started, so in an effort to do just that I have cracked on with the last few weeks of my art journal. Week 46 was "Astrology; do you believe in it? What star sign are you? Do you read/believe it. Include your star sign". Well I don't really believe in them on a day to day basis. However there are a great many personality traits assigned to Virgo that are "me" so I guess I have to believe in them!



Week 47 was "Are you generous? What is the most generous thing that has happened to you and what was it? What is the most generous thing you have done? Be generous with your stamping". I used my new Caran D'Ache watercolour crayons for the BG and then stamped lots and lots in purples over the top of it. I didn't have a lot to say, so short and sweet!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: