Thursday 26 August 2010

Something small and hangy...

Sorry for the delay but I have been on my hols and NOW I have issues with internet connection on my PC. All my pics are naturally on it and not on the lappy so every time I want to update I have to take them off the PC and load them onto the lappy before I can blog! Anniying huh? Anyway when I was doing the skeleton CJ I needed a few little practises as it is ages since I stamped and embossed especially with white. As I looked about the table there was a square of mountboard there so I painted it black and had a trial run with the little skellies; and then the cobweb; and then I decided it looked too nice to chuck so I made it into a hangy thing for Katy!
I was rather proud of this teeny back rose glittered with v fine black glitter!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sam & Poppy said...

Spooky but fab!

Sid said...

Lovely little goolish number !!!

Lorraine said...

love that stamp and the soot effect