Saturday 16 April 2011

Baking today!

I unexpectedly had a free morning so I decided that I would bake some cupcakes. First of all were custard and apple cupcakes...

The recipe said "put some mixture in the case, add some custard and top with mixture" Well what a mess, the custard was rather runny and they overflowed everywhere sticking to the tin and completely dissolving the paper cases! Still I expect my lot will still eat them. Next I did Ginger and Lemon cupcakes which were a WHOLE lot more successful!
Now I think I might get on with some Inchies.....

4 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

yumm, sure the children will eat them all

Ian and Karen said...

Hi Natasha,
I'm sure the kids will eat them, sound tasty. Have been meaning to make some lemon buns myself. Did do a full roast dinner tonight though, 1st one on the boat!
Karen

Sid said...

Calories are calling !!

Jackie Elwin said...

mmmmmmmmm! those custard and apple ones sounds lovely!