Friday 20 April 2012

Art Journal

Over the Easter hols it was Jess's birthday and she wanted lots of art bits and bobs for her Uni course. I drove to an Art wholesale place (Seabrights) and wow!!!! Lots of lovely books and pads and paints and stuff! So for Easter I bought all the children an A4 book to do things in. It would have been foolish not to buy one for myself....

....and now it is my art journal!. These song lyrics have been going about in my head for a few days. They are from the Rhianna song "Umbrella"...not that I like her version, I have been listening to a version by The Baseballs. I knew I had this nice umbrella stamp that I haven't used yet so off I went. BG is watercolour crayons, Distress Inks through a leafy stencil, rain cut from easter egg wrapper and flowers from scraps! Turned out to be quite a suitable page for our current weather!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sid said...

Great creative page !!

Anonymous said...

Love this Tasha especially the umbrella. Beautiful page
Lynn x