Thursday 24 June 2010

More of 2009 scrapbook


Now this just isn't seasonal is it? Especially with the lovely weather we have been having lately! But as you can tell, I am nearing the end of my 2009 scrapbook and this was the huge snowfall we had that all managed to disappear about 2 days before Christmas! It really is not easy getting paper to go with wintery, snowy photos at this time of year! But in the Winter I hadn't got the pictures printed! Still this is what I came up with, after a scrapbooking desert! It shows Jasper sledging down a hill near us and having a rather spectacular crash!
There will be more snowy pics to follow but meanwhile I am in the middle of a week from hell....more later.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great LO Tash! Hope your week from hell gets better