Thursday 31 December 2009

Christmas Journal 7th, 8th and 9th!

Catching up now! I DID the pages on time...well almost...but I haven't had a moment to put the pics on! Day 7 was a day for making lists of what still needed doing. Mmmmm quite a lot!
Day 8 was about taking my camera everywhere and taking photos of the preparations that are already going on for Christmas around me. I have to confess I didn't take the pics on that day, they came from a collection I had been taking of shop windows etc in the previous few days!
Final catch up page for now. Brief was to write about the traditions that you have in your family. I think the pic is probably a bit small for you to read them but once you start to think about it I was suprised just how many we have that I am sure may not apply to lots of other families!

Off to cook some jacket spuds to go with Coronation Turkey for tea now and get ready to see the New Year in! I would like to say a big thank you to all you kind people who make the effort to drop by and leave such lovely comments, even when my blogging is so intermittant!
Happy New Year to you all and your families. May 2010 be a fantastic year for you all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: