Thursday 29 May 2008

Well what did we do today? We went to Canterbury and it poured down! We visited The Canterbury Tales, courtesy of Tesco vouchers, and had a great time there. It didn't fill the whole day tho' so we decided to stroll down to the Cathedral but they wanted to charge to even get close to it. So we went and sat in a tea shoppe, being entertained by a live pianist which was really lovely! So todays photo is the rain again, this time plopping into a puddle outside the tea shop!



Here is my May page. I am actually quite pleased with this one, although the ink on my printer is running out so the pics are a bit liney if you look too closely! The gap going down the middle of the top page is for the date but I don't have any numbers for my Big Shot so I have to wait 'til I go to a scrapbooking class and borrow theirs like I did last month! LOL!!





1 comment:

Paige said...

I love you LO. looks really good the i the green of the background is a really pretty shade.