Sunday 27 November 2011

SMASH Book

So have you succumbed yet? I think I told you that I was lucky enough to be given a SMASH Book for my birthday. I wasn't sure if it was something I was going to share or keep private, but my Blog has been so abandoned of late that I thought I better scrabble about for something to show you!


This first page is bits and pieces from when we took Jess off to Uni, way back in September. You have seen the photo of the housemates already because I used it in my LSNED Journal. Thanks to Linda I think I am developing a thing for beach huts...Here we have bits from a trip to the show at Ally Pally. I went with friends who all craft together and we decided to make a list of things to try inspired by what we saw demonstrated there. And what is more I can proudly say we have done the marbling and the melt pot so far!


I am not quite sure if I have quite pitched this SMASH stuff quite right yet....but I am enjoying practicing!

1 comment: