Friday 10 October 2008




Oh my goodness! Twice in 2 days! I think that must be a first! Well I am home from work early so I quickly thought I would add my latest ATCs. These are for a swap on UK Stampers with the challenge to use your newest stamps. I HAD been very good and not bought any for ages. These gorgeous birds were a gift for my birthday so I used them. I have got some other ones more recently but as I have lost my cheque book and not yet paid for them I thought I better not use those ones! And for once I have my October swaps in before the last day of the month!
I seem to be getting back into ATCs again. We are just re-starting the monthly swaps over on Tandastamps too and I am the new host! Why not pop across and join us for November!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely ATCs

Anonymous said...

Love these! Hope I get one of these in the swap! xx

Katy said...

Love that chicken stamp!!! Where di you get it???