Tuesday 12 August 2008















At long last I have finally managed to load the pics of my LO for "Scrap Your Day"! I actually did the LO on about 26th July ....but I was obviously too tired to do it right, cos I stuck it all down on the NEXT page! What an idiot! So being a typical Virgo, ie; a perfectionist, I had to peel ALL the pics off and re-do it. By then I was soooo fed up that I couldn't be bothered to add the few embellies and the date. SO I put it aside until I felt less like chucking it across the room! Now I am quite pleased with it! I love the B&W photoes, especially the one of Minnie (the dog) as she was lying under my chair and Treacle (the cat) eating her brekkie! Next 25th I shall be on my holidays....in Corfu!!! We go on Friday and I am getting so excited as it will be our first holiday abroad.
Tonight I have made my son a holiday book to fill and with the leftover bits from his, I made one for myself too! Well it would be rude not to really wouldn't it? Ohhhh I do LURVE my BIA! Best thing I ever bought!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jay said...

Your pages look fab. Well done for re-doing them, I may have just left it.
Enjoy your holiday - lots to scrap this month then.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Those pages look fabulous :D

Anne said...

These are gorgeous Tasha, the first thing that strikes you is how vibrant and 'happy' then are! I wouldn't be without my BIA now either, even though it took me months to even use the thing!! LOL!! xx