Sunday 4 September 2011

LSNED Day 3


I'm still keeping up, even though it was my birthday yesterday! Our prompt was to think about what you have learnt from your feet! Sound a bit random you may think but actually my feet tell me a lot. My page is about how I have put off exercise for years saying I was too busy to go to the gym, didn't have time to go swimming. In July I started running and miracle of miracles, I still am! I run every other day for about half an hour and although I haven't lost any weight I do feel better. I can't say that I actually enjoy it but my i-pod does make it easier. For my birthday my husband bought me a groovy little pedometer which calculates allsorts including how far you have run and how many calories you have burnt. I haven't set it up yet but I know that it will help me to keep at it once I realise how far I now can run! But fundamentally, the bottom line, all you really need is decent trainers!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Linda said...

great pages so far tash! happy Birthday for yesterday!!:) and well done with your running.

salamanda said...

Well done for keeping up with the running and prompts.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! Well done for keeping up, love the flower embellishments!