Friday 16 September 2011

LSNED Day 15

Once again I can't quite remember what todays lesson was relating to but a few days ago I ordered some washi tape. I had never heard of it but a friend showed me a website....slippery slope! When I got in from work there was a parcel on top of a pile of letters. Excitedly I opened it and was all happy and delighted. Then I opened the other post to find a horrible one from the bank which resulted in phone calls and much angryness. Well that made me grumpy for the evening until I started to do my page and I remembered my little treat I had bought. So I re-thought my page so I could use some of the tape and felt much better afterwards! Maybe my lesson should have been "open the letters before the lovely exciting looking parcels!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: