Saturday 17 September 2011

Art Journal Weeks 36 and 37

I bet you thought I had abandoned this art journal didn't you? Well I haven't and am still managing to squeeze it in alongside LSNED. Week 36 was about Risk. "Are you a risk-taker? What is the greatest risk you have/haven't taken? Use a technique that you rarely use". I chose to swipe alcohol inks on glossy card for my background leaving me with a slightly unmanageable surface to work with! I was completely uninspired by it so I just wrote lots instead.



Week 37 was about laughing. "When did you last laugh and what at? What makes you laugh? Do your friends think that you are funny? Use a smiley on your page"

So a page about laughing had to be pink with some stickers; stickers make me smile, and some very accidentally inappropriate ones made me REALLY laugh this week!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: