Sunday 11 September 2011

LSNED Day 10


Erm can't remember the prompt today but I spent a day crafting with friends. Well we crafted a bit but actually we spent the large majority of the day supporting each other with a host of little "life challenges" that we all seem to be having at the moment. I used to feel bad about wanting to be away from my family but now I enjoy my "me" time a great deal and couldn't live without my like-minded friends. Needless to say we aren't always sensible are we girls?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Denise said...

Hello, popping over from class - loving the pages so far

Michelle S said...

Cool page :)

Sid said...

Great page !!

Linda said...

good for you for enjoying more ME time!!! Talking of ME time did you go to the concert in Hyde park in the end? It was stonking!!