Saturday 11 February 2012

Two UFO's Finished!

I know I haven't posted for a while but I have been busy, honest! In the spirit of my New Year's Resolution I am trying to finish things so when I went to the Quilt Show at Ardingly I bought the wadding I needed for my three unfinished quilts. Well then I began to quilt but had problems with puckering so I lashed out on a walking foot and then it was easy peasy. This is the back of the little friendship quilt then.



Just a close up of the bit around the cat. I was rather chuffed with this as a newbie! Linda has also been assembling hers.





This is the quilt that I did first however, just stitching in the ditch. You can see the whole top if you click on Quilts at the bottom of this post, that I made at a class in the Summer with Janet from Sleeping Bear.


So now I have finished two things can I start some more? My huge Freebird Quilt is still waiting for borders and quilting but I think that might have to remain an ongoing project. Now I have a CJ to finish and just two more weeks of my Art Journal....


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sid said...

Looking good !!

Linda said...

Nice to see your finished items! Enjoy your half term!