Monday 20 February 2012

Di's Exploding Birthday Box!

Last time Linda and I went to Burnice's Cabin we made an exploding box. Well I should say we started one! It was all cut out and awaiting decoration. On Saturday I am going to my friend Di's "Fabulous and Forty" birthday party with a red and black theme. So I decided this could be her "card". Lots of red embossing on the outside and a subtle 40 on the top....


...exploding to a bunch of red roses with a message....



...lots of painty reds and whites and pinks with flowers stamped in white paint and glimmer mists and nice punchy outy corners! I don't even know if she knows I am crafty so I hope she is surprised and likes it! It was great fun so I might make some more!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sid said...

She will love the fab box !

salamanda said...

I am sure she will love this stunning box card

Scrapmate said...

Fab box I'm sure she'll love it.

Kath said...

A gorgeous box. i am sure she will love it.

Linda said...

ooo love what you've doen with the box, your friend will love it! BTW, the quilt I'm working on is the applique little town one that is the block of the month from Antique Angel. Do you remember it? I started it ages ago!