Sunday 26 February 2012

CJ back home at last!

http://chickenlickenscreations.blogspot.com/2011/08/inside-my-cj.html ...remember this from way back in June last year? I managed to persuade my scrapbooking friends to have a go at a mini CJ. Well we didn't keep it going round very fast but I am glad to say that we have at last finished!

I am going to be in hospital next time we meet so they gave me mine now.


Today I shall show you my first page...


I asked for a DLO, to use the stamp and include some words/quote. Sharon did this amazing purple encaustic background and made the shell stamp into a pansy like flower....







..and then there was this lovely quote. I've not heard this before but I rather like it!



Thank you Sharon.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sid said...

Fantastic colours !!