Sunday 21 April 2013

Life continues...

Come and share my week with me once more!

14th April; Loved the raindrops on the petals of these primroses.

15th April; Jasper found this old pogo stick in the shed! He has been the only one who could ever manage it!

16th April; I decided that as I now like my glasses I would wear them to work!

17th April; I walk past this magnolia every day as I go into school and gradually those furry buds are opening.

18th April; today was a blustery day. Oh my the wind was really roaring in the poplar trees that are at the bottom of the school field and it whipped the children into a frenzy too.

19th April; Today I took my Minibus driving permit.....and I passed!

20th April; I did a little bit of digging in my veg box today to try and get it ready for planting. It was chock-a-block with worms and leatherjackets so I let the hens out for a forage. They went bonkers, gobbling up the worms like mad.Some people say you shouldn't let hens eat too many worms (as they can give them worms apparently) but how can I deny them such pleasure when they are just doing what hens do naturally!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: