Saturday 24 April 2010

Scrapbooking and another CJ entry

I have been having a few problems with my Blog....hence the absence. I still don't know if it is sorted but whenever I try to close it, it keeps re-opening millions of times and the only way to get rid of it is by re-starting the PC. So if anyone else is experiencing this whilst visiting, I am sorry! Also if you know how to fix it I would LOVE to know!
Easter was very busy but I have done some more scrapbooking. Guess what? A Guiding event again! This time a training weekend at the fantastic Foxlease which is crammed full of historical Guiding bits and pieces and fascinating to wander round.
The CJ continues...This should have been posted on the 15th but I have just un-earthed it from a pile and I thought I had sent it already! This CJ's owner says that she would like a "techniques" CJ as she is new to stamping. Well her lovely stamp of a gate just shouted jewellery to me so I used shrink plastic and beads to make a "Gate bracelet" Terrible pun I know! Mind you, do people call them gate bracelets any more? I don't know...
Rather a rubbish pic but the BG is distress inks on old book pages and then some paper I marbled. I hope she likes it as I really enjoyed this one, even though I seem to have lost my craft mojo at the moment. All I seem to be doing is baking and taking photos....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda said...

Bet she'll love that bracelet Tash!!

Anonymous said...

Love that bracelet Tasha! Fab idea! x