Monday 5 April 2010

Happy Easter!

First of all I'd like to say Happy Easter to everyone! I know I am a day late but it has been a busy weekend! These are some of the eggs the children found!

As promised a pic of the pineapple hibiscus cakes!!! The cupcakes were pineapple and carrot and on the top, the dried slices of pineapple were meant to look like hibiscus flowers....Well mine didn't dry and they didn't look like flowers, but they tasted fine!
And these were the caramel mud cakes...really easy and looking so much more like the pic in the book!

Now I really suppose I ought to start adding some more of my non-edible creations.....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hi Tasha
Belated Happy Easter to you too. Haven't popped in for a while so lovely to see your alphabet year taking off.
Hope all is well with you and yours.
Lesley x

Anonymous said...

It all looks delicious! Happy Easter Tasha! xx