Friday 2 April 2010

...a few more pages!


A couple more LOs of 2009. For this one I used some inspiration from the latest Shimelle class which is all about using up your stash. The punched circles with lots of eyelets is one of the ideas and I thought they worked well with the armour...
This LO is from my new sketches book (that I snuck in on an amazon order when no-one was looking!) by Becky Fleck. Not really great photos but have to be included as it is a birthday for Jasper and Eliza!

Well today I am shattered! So much for holiday....yesterday I did my Tesco shop, dropped off some soap, sorted out an egg-pecking issue I have with the hens and got a few bits from Crowborough. Today I have baked and iced 2 batches of cup-cakes and made a Simnel cake! Tomorrow is Jess' 17th birthday and she wanted cupcakes, so I made pineapple hibiscus cupckaes and caramel mud cupcakes....pics tomorrow! And then on Sunday not only is it Easter Sunday but it is Ken's birthday too! So he said he would have a Simnel Cake for his birthday cake, bless him! So tonight before I go to bed I have pressies to wrap and a card to make!! Gonna be a late one I think!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: