Monday 13 May 2013

Photo a Day

Another week whizzed by....

May 6th; Bank Holiday Monday and for once it was baking hot and sunny so we decided to go to the beach. Silly choice; it was freeeeeezing and blowing a gale so we came home again!

May 7th; Jasper played his cello in a little concert at the local school.

May 8th; Went to knitting group in Lewews where I finished off this mitred flower square from my new book. I just keep dipping in when I am bored of the current project.

May 9th; school trip to Eastbourne

May 10th; Jess posted Katy this T-shirt that she bought her....and Katy found another interesting carrot!

May 11th; I took the Guides to a canoe and raft day on the meanders at Cuckmere. Again another freezing cold day with howling winds. This is a view across the meanders towards the sea
Posted by Picasa

No comments: