Sunday 10 June 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Not too hard this week as I was on Half Term. I went up to London on Thursday to buy fabric for Katy's Prom dress. Our train comes into London Bridge, right by the almost completed Shard (a new development of apartments and offices in some record-breakingly tall building)so my "Black and White" shot is looking up it. Yesterday I went to visit a very crafty friend Gilly. She scrapbooks; she has quite a lot of "Paper". This is just her plain paper. This shot is from my archives. A friend and I were at a 40th Birthday party and were being rather "Silly" with the cupcakes. Whilst at Gilly's I admired Helly's new bag; it was covered in "Spots". Earlier this week I had to "Travel" to Bournemouth to collect Jess from Uni. Obviously I didnt actually take this shot 'cos I'm driving!

7 comments:

Hanizeyecandy said...

Beautiful photos. Love the polka dot bag!

Nicki said...

These were all fun - that polka dot bag is neat.

Tamar SB said...

Love your bag, so fun! Great set!

Patrice said...

Great shots - love Silly!

Michelle said...

Your silly shot is my favorite.... gotta love a good sense of humor. :)

Ida said...

Great set. That building in the B/W Shot is awesome.
Got a good chuckle out of your Silly Shot.

Ashley Sisk said...

Love the perspective on your first shot.