Thursday, 23 June 2011

Altered CD

I just took part in an altered CD swap over at UKStampers. No theme, just alter it! I have done one many moons ago where I die cut lots of flowers and made them into a kind of floral "pomander" so I thought I might go again with a similiar style. As it is meant to have stamping on I decided to stamp and then hand cut all my flowers this time. I started by colouring plain white card with a variety of glimmers, H2Os and distress inks. Then I stamped various flowers and added those candy dots for centres. I die cut some ferns, curls and leaves and then put it all together!



It is very sparkly and glimmery in real life but it doesn't really show here! I hope Sid liked it!


Now it does rather look as if I haven't been doing much recently, but I have just started a CJ with my group of friend that I craft with once a month. I can't put pics on here though as the girls do visit from time to time (so they tell me!) and I want to keep their entries secret until they get them back! I have done my book and also my first entry in someone else's book...

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sid said...

Sid is thrilled with it, so bright, cheery and dimensional !!

Paula said...

wonderfully decorated CD

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, a well and truly altered CD - looks fab!