Saturday, 9 April 2011
As I mentioned earlier, this week at school we have had an Art and Science Week. One of the best activities we did was filling balloons with paint and then bursting them on a huge piece of paper. There were a couple of tricky bits to this activity....I didn't quite have the top of the balloon held tightly shut enough as I was blowing it up so I got a face full of orange paint! The other bit was trying to work out how to pop them without getting covered with paint. Our caretaker made us a "patent popping device", essentially a broom handle with a screw through it. Problems solved and away we went! I think that if you were brave enough to blow the balloons up really hard then they might spray further but I was just a bit wary that they might pop in my face! All in all thought it was great fun!