Sunday 5 December 2010

JYC Days 4 and 5

I knew it wouldn't be long before I got behind! But I do have an excuse...last night I started knitting so I was absorbed in that. So this morning I had to catch up quickly. The prompt for yesterday was about "The Perfect Christmas". A tricky one for me because I don't ever build things up into a big ol' doo-dah. Christmas happens and we always enjoy it even if things aren't quite as planned. I saw this quote already used by another JYCer and it just said it perfectly....so I pinched it. I hand stamped white card for the B/G just for a change.
Hmmm not so pleased with this one. It was about counting down to Christmas. Previously I have talked about our advent calendars so this year I focused more on the numbers aspect. Not terribly happy but I shall just go with it and move on!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sid said...

Nice pages !!