Thursday 2 December 2010

JYC Day 2

Day 2 was about the weather; what it's like for Christmas or what we might like it to be like! I think I can safely say that THIS is proper Christmassy weather! After waiting for ages we have good snow....a foot of it. These pics I took this morning whilst walking the dogs. I covered the main pic with some embossed acetate that I inked over bits of and added some sparkle! Another idea for today was paper snowflakes. I am trying to keep my album a bit plainer this year but I did slip one in behind the page number!
This just shows the embossing detail a bit better.
I am managing to keep up whilst we are having these "snow days"! So it's looking good til Monday then...very little chance of school opening tomorrow.
Keep safe everybody.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

maddy hill said...

definatly christmas weather ! love journal page and the gorgeous embossing .

Sid said...

Lovely cool colours and decoration !!