Monday 8 November 2010

Yes it's coming!!!

Don't faint but I have started my Christmas cards! Last Monday I went to Burn's cabin and had a rummage in her stamps! Linda was there too with her christmassy ones, so we had a swap about of images. This one was Burn's, stamped in a brown. When I brought it home, I matted it on that lovely bazzil called "raisin". Then I broke open my new pad of My Mind's Eye christmas papers which are all glittery and delicious, to use for the next mat on a green card! Simple but made fab with this lovely stamp!
Think this one was Burn's too; stamped in grey this time and mounted on some gold and christmas scraps with some gold ribbon.
This is a stamp I bought for this year. I whiled away an afternoon or two putting different glitter and stickers and gems on this (and the following one) which I then took to Burn's to make up into cards. I have done these in several different colours so I can use up my scraps.
So a few more to go I think!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sid said...

Super cards !!

Linda said...

looking fab Tash! I love the way you've matted Burn's stamps!! And thnaks for the inspiration with the wreath cards, thye look even better irl!