Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Gift Book

I am sure you will remember the book I made a few days ago for the dedication of a friend's baby son. The photos arrived really quickly so tonight I put them in the book! This was a particularly lovely stained glass window in the church...
I have included these just to give you an idea of how the book was laid out. Now obviously it is a bit difficult for me to post clear images because they are other people's children and I can only work out how to do an overall blur rather than a focused blur for faces! But I hope you can still see enough.

So I shall give it to them tomorrow..better late than never!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tinkertaylor said...

What a lovely momento of a special day I'm sure they will be delighted with it.

craftytrog said...

A beautiful book Tasha! I agree with you about the stained glass window, it's amazing! x

Lorraine said...

what a lovely little book..you are right to blur the images as you cant be too careful these days..must get on with some scrapbooking..I tend to order a load of kits off QVC then take ages to do them..typical!!

Miss Natz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Natz said...

Hi Tasha!
Hope you enjoyed Foxlease, I didn't put 2 and 2 together til after!
How are you?

Miss Natz said...

Of course! Natalie, tall, blonde, commissioner. In the Guide training and scampis quiz team, lol.