Saturday 10 October 2009

All Done!

So here it is! The finished, bound book! I managed to buy some 1 1/4" BIA wires today so I finished it off. I learnt another lesson on the way....don't put brads too close to the edge 'cos they don't fit in th BIA!
I am really pleased to finish the project. I did finish my Christmas Journal too so I am looking forward to doing that again this year. I bought the paper for it today....
Am I REALLY talking about Christmas already?
Thank you for all you encouragement along the way.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your book looks brilliant Tasha! Congratulations on finishing it! x

Sid said...

Quite a feat of achievement, but it's all been worth it and the finished piece if fantastic !

Lesley Edmonds said...

This will be lovely to look back on. The book is lovely.
Lesley x

Linda said...

woohoo! Well done you! Looks brilliant.