Wednesday 23 September 2009

Days 21 and 22

Bit more catching up! These pages seem to be getting a bit harder now! 21st was about regret...hardly an original quote I have used but I think that it just about applies to my life so far. The pic is just the lovely sunrise we had that morning!
22nd was my youngest childrens' birthday. They are twins and were 11. I still think of them as my "babies" and the other two as the "biggies" but my babies are really not now are they? I can't believe they will be off to "Big School" next year too!

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to all you luverly people who have been following me in this project! It has really encouraged me to try to craft and blog daily and thus have a bit of "me" time every day!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Loulabelle said...

Lovely layout, great to see those gorgeous cakes lit up.

Anonymous said...

Really love these two pages! xx

Angelnorth said...

You're doing really well to keep up - these look great!

Tinkertaylor said...

Great pages I love the quotes you have used.