Tuesday 15 September 2009

Day 14

Before I share my 14th lesson I thought I would just show this photo I took this afternoon. The rose is poking through the fence from my neighbours side and this is it's 3rd set of flowers this year! I nipped out between showers to get this. It reminded me to "stop and smell the roses" from time to time and also to enjoy those unexpected freebies we get!
This lesson was one that we still struggle with. Well I HATE nagging (tho I am sure my OH would disagree!) but yet I still do it. I just get sooooo fed up of messy bedrooms! To be fair, for once, the children's rooms are pretty tidy so I had to search a bit. Usually I can't SEE the floor....
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photo

Sid said...

Like your page and the rose is fab !!

Unknown said...

That rose is fab and your page is fab too!

Tinkertaylor said...

Love the photo, today's lesson was one I learnt sometime ago with two dyslexic boys in the house who would get stuff out, forget why they wanted it and then forget to put it back. It stressed me out no end.

Lesley Edmonds said...

What a perfect rose......gorgeous colour. I like your page too!
Lesley x