Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Prom Night!



Ok so not really a "creation" but I was so proud to see my little girl looking so elegant that I thought I would just share a pic or two of her all dressed up to go to her Year 11 Prom. I was the mean Mum who was not buying into the whole £400 lay out for it so I am proud to say that I spent £35 in all and look how lovely she looks! I know, I am biased! Her dress is a 1950's original that I had in the loft; as a teenager I collected them from charity shops and have worn many myself. The £35 was what I paid to have it altered! The necklace was my Grandmother's and the other jewellery was cheapy from Claires. She wore red pumps that she has already for a wedding in July and did her own make-up. I did her hair and nails and voila....Prom on a budget!
She said she felt really special and she certainly looked very individual.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

craftytrog said...

She looks beautiful in that fabulous dress, no wonder you were a proud mum Tasha!

cantstopstampin said...

WOW - I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress, your DD looked lovely. Well done MUM.

Carol Ann said...

What a gorgeous dress your DD looks absolutely stunning in it!

art raffle said...

hi

just to let you know that the ART RAFFLE is back up and running. Sarah who was running it has now passed the rains over to me , i do hop eyou will join in again. you can now find use at www.monthlyartraffle.blogspot.com

regards
jean
www.3djean.co.uk