Thursday 2 January 2014

Last Photo a Day!

Hurrah! I made it! And here are the last entries for the year...

26th December; Boxing Day at Mums for 11 people. The main focus of this day is to eat....

27th December; Albert is getting very used to coming in each evening for a run about in the lounge. Tonight we left the dogs in too....Max was very interested but Albert remained completely laid back and ignored him!

28th December; another cute bunny shot.......

29th December; turkey soup time! Lots of veggie chopping.

30th December; I had a totally indulgent day and started my American Quilt. First of all I had to cut the fabric into 1" strips and then sew them all together again. This will make the houses.

31st December; New Years Eve! Ken was working so Mum came up and we had a quietish time, playing games. Then we all had fizz with cassis to toast in the New Year.

So that was a whole year in photos. I think I only missed 1 or 2 days. It has been quite fun but now I need to think of a new project for 2014. I have a couple in mind that I might merge.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

well done for completing the year Tash! I've loved looking at your photos:) Looking forward to seeing what you do next!