Monday 26 December 2011

JYC 9&10

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas Day! In the mad dash to the day I did manage to squeeze in an evening of craft and used it to start catching up with this years Journal. Never before have I been so behind! Still, I have taken lots of photos so I am sure I will get there eventually.
Day 9 and we were considering Traditions. I guess when you think about it we all have lots of this that build up over the years into our own version of Christmas, coming in from both sides of the family. A quick page so I just listed a few of ours.


Day 10 was about wrapping. Always last minute in this house, although this year we were done by 8pm on Christmas Eve! Never has it been done so early!


Now I just need another quiet evening to catch up some more!

No comments: