Wednesday 30 March 2011

Week 13..Unlucky?


Week 13 of the UKStampers Art Journal and this time, in view of the fact we are on the 13th week, we had to consider Superstition. "Are you? Why? Do you have any rituals? Include a charm". Well I wasn't really sure if I was or not so I have thought about this for a few days. And I reckon I am a bit. I don't like 13; I won't have 13 eggs on my rack, I won't eat or give the children 13 grapes/strawberries/cherries, I would re-name a house if it was No 13, I can't stop on 13 of something. So that's one, then I thought that I would never wear green to a wedding. I wear green a lot and it wouldn't bother me if someone else wore it, but I just couldn't. I think my final one is not walking under ladders...I call that common sense! So it looks like I am, but I am not obsessive about these things, I just prefer to avoid them!

4 comments:

salamanda said...

This is fun - I didn't know about the green wedding thing. My DH and I have been together for 17 years and I wore a green silk dress...

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Great work, I did not know about green at a wedding either :)

Sid said...

Fab page !

Minxy said...

Cool page.. I'm just the opposite, 13 is lucky for me!