Saturday 29 August 2009

Cardboard LO!

For some while I have wanted to use these great 12" squares for a LO. They are packaging from the boxes of soap that I wrap and it seemed a waste as they were such a perfect size! This LO then became a combination of a number of things I have wanted to try; the "cheeseholing", incorporating circles and FINALLY using the grungeboard that I have had kicking about for ages! Photoes of Jasper's Soapbox Derby just seemed to lend themselves to this "chunky" feel.
I was also able to make use of this lovely spiral text (from an internet site) and found these fabby screw brads! Included in the pack were some cross-head screws too.
I was really pleased with how this turned out, even though it took ages to do all the stages! In fact the trickiest bit was peeling off the top layer of card!
Thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sid said...

Your LO is fab !!

Unknown said...

This is lovely Tasha - I love the corrugated edges ... a beautiful LO